Day 1 : Arrival & transfer to Gangtok
After Arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Bagdogra Airport, meeting and greeting and then transfer to Gangtok (Approximately 121 kms/4hrs).After reaching to Gangtok check into the hotel.Evening free at leisure and night stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Visit Tsomgo lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast Visit Tsomgo Lake which is about (12300 ft) and Baba Mandir around (13200 ft). This lake is considered as one of the most sacred lakes in the state. This stunningly picturesque lake is around 52 kms from Gangtok. This excursion starts around 7.30am and ends approximately by 3pm. In case of Land slide or any other natural calamity or may be due to any unavoidable reason if the road to Tsomgo lake is closed we arrange alternate sightseeing & i.e. – Banjhakri Falls, KTC Ranka, Lingdung Monastery Ranka, Ganesh Tok, Honuman Tok, Tashi View Point.
Namchi, Temi Tea Garden (Outer View), Samdhupse, Chardham. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Day visit to Pelling
After the completion of breakfast at about 7.30 am proceed towards Pelling.(Distance is 120km,approx 4.30hrs).Pelling is located at west Sikkim and famous for its breathtaking natural beauty.In a clear weather one can see Kangchenjunga from most of the corners of this tiny hamlet.We have a provision of optional visit of Temi Tea Garden,Sumdruptse Statue and Chardham(additional cost basis).After reaching pelling,check into the hotel.Overnight there.
Day 4 : Visit to Khecheopalri Lake and other places and transfer to Darjeeling
After breakfast start for Pelling sight seeing.Visit Pemayangtse Monastery,Khecheopalri Lake(which is a huge attraction here and the lake is known as wish lake as they say that if you pray here,your wish is bound to be fulfilled),Kangchuenjunga falls, rimbi falls.In the afternoon transfer to Darjeeling.(starts at around 2–2.30pm).Pelling to Darjeeling is around 73kms (around 4hrs).Check in to Hotel at Darjeeling and night stay there.
Day 5 : Visiting Tiger Hill and other famous monestaries and other places
A very early morning (around 4am)starts for an enthralling journey towards tiger hill to experience an unforgettable sunrise over the third highest peak and that is Mount Kangchenjunga (approx 28200 FT).After that visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia loop.After the breakfast start for the sight sceen in Darjeeling (9am -1 pm approx).See the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(Thursday closed for tourist),Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursday closed),Tenzing rock,tea garden,Peace pagoda,Gombu rock and Japanese temple.Evening free at leisure.Overnight at hotel
Day 6 : Return / Onward journey
After breakfast proceed to NJP / Bagdogra. After breakfast transfer to NJP / Bagdogra. (Approximately 121 kms / 4hrs
- Hotel Accommodation on double / Triple sharing basis for duration as mentioned in itinerary.
- Meal Plan ( CP Basis) – Breakfast
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Separate vehicle
- Vehicle will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used as per the itinerary only.
- Toll , Parking & Driver Bhatta
- Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for optional tours, Up – Gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees, Room Heater charges.
- Cost of Meal charges not mentioned.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare.
- Cost for any sudden increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to change in package cost, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Payment for service provided on a personal request.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips, etc.
- GST 5%
Customize Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour